The Thin Page is a research and development cum consulting and capacity building institution based in Kathmandu dedicated to assisting the private and public sectors in environmental issues. We provide expert services to help resolve the issues of environment to with the ultimate goal of quality outcome.
Our skilled team of professionals provide comprehensive service that meet client business need for environmental consulting, capacity building and research and development. We believe our clients will truly benefit from our timely and quality service and solutions. We not only provide services to clients but also widen our knowledge and technical skills through extensive review of reports, scientific journals and collaborating with academic institutions, scientific community and industries and think tanks.
Our extensive knowledge and understanding of client need for environmental service, research and development and education and training sets us apart as a sole solution provider for national environmental service provider.
- Business Code of Conduct
To be recognized as a pioneer service company through its quality, capacity and leadership
To provide the research and development cum consulting and capacity building service to its clients through expert knowledge and quality assurance.
- To provide research and development service in the field of natural resource management, bio-diversity conservation, climate change adaptation and mitigation, green growth, mountain environment and tourism
- To provide high quality professional services in the field of environment, ecology, solid waste management, climate change, industry specific environmental compliance.
- To provide capacity building education and training program to different stakeholder’s viz. Governments, Private Companies and Civil Society Organizations.
The Thin Page is registered under the government rules and regulations with the Office of Company Registrar, Ministry of Industry, and Department of Inland Revenue.
- Corporate Opportunities
- Health and Safety
- Maintenance of corporate books, records, documents and accounts Legal Compliance
- Respect for people and nondiscrimination
- Fair dealing
- Environmental Compliance